AR-11| Alien's Change of Address Card |

EOIR-29| Notice of Appeal to the Board of Immigration Appeals from a Decision of a DHS Officer |

G-28| Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Accredited Representative |

G-28I| Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney in Matters Outside the Geographical Confines of the United States |

G-325A| Biographic Information |

G-639| Freedom of Information Act/Privacy Act Request |

G-845| Verification Request |

G-845 Supplement| Document Verification Request Supplement |

G-884| Request for the Return of Original Documents |

G-1041| Genealogy Index Search Request |

G-1041A| Genealogy Records Request |

G-1145| E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance |

G-1450| Authorization for Credit Card Transactions |

I-9| Employment Eligibility Verification |

I-90| Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card |

I-102| Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document |

I-129| Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker |

I-129CW| Petition for a CNMI-Only Nonimmigrant Transitional Worker |

I-129F| Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) |

I-129S| Nonimmigrant Petition Based on Blanket L Petition |

I-130| Petition for Alien Relative |

I-131| Application for Travel Document |

I-134| Affidavit of Support |

I-140| Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker |

I-191| Application for Advance Permission to Return to Unrelinquished Domicile |

I-192| Application for Advance Permission to Enter as a Nonimmigrant |

I-193| Application for Waiver of Passport and/or Visa |

I-212| Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States After Deportation or Removal |

I-290B| Notice of Appeal or Motion |

I-360| Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant |

I-361| Affidavit of Financial Support and Intent to Petition for Legal Custody for Public Law 97-359 Amerasian |

I-363| Request to Enforce Affidavit of Financial Support and Intent to Petition for Legal Custody for Public Law 97-359 Amerasian |

I-407| Record of Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Resident Status |

I-485| Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status |

I-485 Supplement A| Adjustment of Status Under Section 245(i) |

I-508| Request for Waiver of Certain Rights, Privileges, Exemptions, and Immunities |

I-526| Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur |

I-539| Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status |

I-566| Interagency Record of Request -- A, G or NATO Dependent Employment Authorization or Change/Adjustment to/from A, G or NATO Status |

I-589| Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal |

I-600| Petition to Classify Orphan as an Immediate Relative |

I-600A| Application for Advance Processing of an Orphan Petition |

I-601| Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility |

I-601A| Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver |

I-602| Application By Refugee For Waiver of Grounds of Excludability |

I-612| Application for Waiver of the Foreign Residence Requirement (under Section 212(e) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, as Amended) |

I-687| Application for Status as a Temporary Resident Under Section 245A of the Immigration and Nationality Act |

I-690| Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility |

I-693| Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record |

I-694| Notice of Appeal of Decision Under Sections 245A or 210 of the Immigration and Nationality Act |

I-698| Application to Adjust Status from Temporary to Permanent Resident (Under Section 245A of the INA) |

I-730| Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition |

I-751| Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence |

I-765| Application for Employment Authorization |

I-800| Petition to Classify Convention Adoptee as an Immediate Relative |

I-800A| Application for Determination of Suitability to Adopt a Child from a Convention Country |

I-817| Application for Family Unity Benefits |

I-821| Application for Temporary Protected Status |

I-821D| Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals |

I-824| Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition |

I-829| Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions on Permanent Resident Status |

I-854| Inter-Agency Alien Witness and Informant Record |

I-864| Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the INA |

I-864A| Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member |

I-864EZ| Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act |

I-864P| HHS Poverty Guidelines for Affidavit of Support |

I-864W| Request for Exemption for Intending Immigrant's Affidavit of Support |

I-865| Sponsor's Notice of Change of Address |

I-881| Application for Suspension of Deportation or Special Rule Cancellation of Removal (Pursuant to Section 203 of Public Law 105-100 (NACARA)) |

I-905| Application for Authorization to Issue Certification for Health Care Workers |

I-907| Request for Premium Processing Service |

I-910| Application for Civil Surgeon Designation |

I-912| Request for Fee Waiver |

I-912P| HHS Poverty Guidelines for Fee Waiver Request |

I-914| Application for T Nonimmigrant Status |

I-918| Petition for U Nonimmigrant Status |

I-924| Application For Regional Center Under the Immigrant Investor Pilot Program |

I-924A| Supplement to Form I-924 |

I-929| Petition for Qualifying Family Member of a U-1 Nonimmigrant |

N-4| Monthly Report Naturalization Papers |

N-300| Application to File Declaration of Intention |

N-336| Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings (Under Section 336 of the INA) |

N-400| Application for Naturalization |

N-426| Request for Certification of Military or Naval Service |

N-470| Application to Preserve Residence for Naturalization Purposes |

N-565| Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document |

N-600| Application for Certificate of Citizenship |

N-600K| Application for Citizenship and Issuance of Certificate Under Section 322 |

N-644| Application for Posthumous Citizenship |

N-648| Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions |


From his offices in Orlando and Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Peter Loblack is always fighting for clients anywhere in and outside the United States.

No matter where you live, and no matter what you need—a family-based green card, a work visa, an expungement of your criminal record— your first step in the immigration process is choosing your attorney wisely. Find an attorney who will use every available resource to fight for you, an attorney who will meet you where you are to help you get to where you want to go.

Schedule A Phone, Video, or In-Office Consultation